Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Courses

The course list came out today. I've got my required courses scheduled for me, of course:

History of Magic
Charms
Transfiguration
Herbology
Potions
Care of Magical Creatures
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Flying

I've also arranged to get some private tutoring in Enchanted Kit Planning and Magic in Threadwork and Weaving. I learned to knit the muggle way, through books and the internet, so I've got a good grounding for both. I can't wait to find out how to knit magic right into the loops of my knitting!

This is going to be a busy year for me, though; on top of all these classes, my mother (a muggle) has decided that I shouldn't forgo learning muggle science and technology. She's decided that I'm going to be taking my laptop and cellular broadband card with me to Hogwarts, so that I can keep up my blogging to study English, and she's going to be sending Physics homework to me from her homeschooling group.

I guess its the best of both worlds, science and magic. But I wonder if I'll have any time to knit?!

No comments: